Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Types of paper: The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence.
Review papers: Includes invited national and international experts. This section will contain reviews articles expressing scientific views and questions on topics and trends in the fields of Antimicrobials and chemotherapeutics. In general, standard review papers should not exceed 10 journal pages. Mini-reviews must not exceed 4 journal pages (about 12 manuscript pages).