About the Journal
The International Arabic Journal of Antimicrobial Agents (ISSN: 2174-9094) is an open access peer-reviewed journal that publishes scientific papers about all aspects of antimicrobials. The journal will publish original research articles, reviews, brief reports and case reports dealing with basic and clinical antibacterial agents, antiviral, antiprotozoa, antituberculosis, antifungal and antihelminthes agents. All manuscripts must be prepared in English, and are subject to a rigorous and fair peer-review process.
Accepted papers will immediately appear online for open access. This journal aims to advance the knowledge, attitude and the research of chemotherapy in the Arabic world in cooperation with international, national scientific and public societies as well as research centers with similar aims and objectives.
Professor Dr. Asem A. Shehabi
The International Arabic Journal of Antimicrobial Agents is indexed in:
- Digital Archiving Policy: LOCKSS / CLOCKSS
- Journal's Open Access Statement: http://imed.pub/ojs/index.php/IAJAA/copyright
- Creative Commons license: CC BY 4.0
- Deposit Policy: SHERPA/RoMEO green journal
- Case Reports Policy: Case Report Guidelines from CARE
- Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journals from International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE)